Replacement Battery.

I am seeking advice on a replacement for a No 20 dry battery required for a test meter of obscure origin, I imagine it to be rated at 15 or 18 volts.Thanks in advance .

Reply to
geoff smith

not enough info here to make a good guess at what you need.

note that 2 standard 9 volt batteries in series will give you 18 volts. you can series / parallel until you get the capacity you need.

Reply to
TimPerry