Recoton RGCD412 car stereo

I have a Recoton RGCD412 car stereo, and no instruction manual. I would like to know how to set the clock. Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Mel Neff

JR North

The Recotron web site has benn "down" for several months, supposedly for redesign. So no help there.

Reply to
Mel Neff

Do you think it might have something to do with the fact that they filed bankruptcy, laid off all their employees, and auctioned off all of their remaining inventory a couple years ago?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida