Recording time

A basic digital watch , assuming it starts from cold at 00:00 , 01 Jan 1981 or whatever . And a latch to keep the power to watch going . Another watch and another latch set by the first latch. Then subtruct the hours and mins from the reading time

Reply to
N_Cook

An AC hour meter should work. It would be connected across the switched AC line where goes to device A1. They cost about $10US on ebay:

This one displays up to 99999.9 hours then cycles back to 0.

John

Reply to
news

An analog clock, either battery or AC, plus a DPST switch. When the switch turns A1 on, it turns the clock off, thus indicating when A1 was turned on.

Reply to
Bennett Price

I need to record the time a device (say A1) is switched on (nice if it records the time the device is switched off).

I suppose that I need to wire the power cable through this device and from this device connect to A1.

Is there any such device ? Or any other method of doing this ? (the device A1 is at home).

Thanks.

Reply to
ecp_gen