Re: Zener ID

>> Hi, >> >> can anyone identify a Zener marked B052? >> >> Looks like 1Watt in glass DO-41 package. >> >> >> Cheers, >> >> >> Gareth. >> > > > >OK, managed to download a schematic, its 5.2v. > > >Cheers, > > >Gareth. >

Would you post your link to that source? Please. My way-back machine is broken.

Reply to
Mick Nowell

Would you post your link to that source? Please. My way-back machine is broken.

I didn't source the component, I sourced the schematic for the Marantz amplifier it was in instead.

(The Marantz schematic showed a 5.2v expected reading at this diode, though the preferred value of a zener would be 5.1v)

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis