Re: Sony Projection KPR 4110

Jurb--my Sony 4110 TV works fine, but the picture is quite faded. Woul

the clean>

How's the coolant on that set ? I got some specific instructions o > that > procedure if you're interested. Difficult procedure but worth it, thes > thing > usually have strong tubes and the cooling system is quite effective > which > means the phospor is good and efficient. > > I could do them for you but it'll cost a bit. > > JUR
--
jestoppinby
Reply to