Re: Power supply connector removal

I'm replacing the old filter electrolytics in this synthesizer power

> supply; they're starting to get a little crusty. > > The connectors for the transformer input and the EL backlight driver > output were easy to remove, but I find myself a little stumped on how to > remove this one so I can pull it out and get it over to my (small) > workbench. > > Is there any way to easily detach this thing without desoldering it from > the board? > >

Not sure what you mean, but have x-posted this to a more appropriate group.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Near as I can tell from the picture, this is an unsolder job only. This is a convenient way to solder a bunch of wires in a single coordinated way. Unsolder the connections and mark one side to be sure you get the orientation correct.

Dan

Reply to
dansabrservices