Re: Newer PCs And Acrobat Reader And A Bit Of A Rant

On Thu, 16 Jun 2016 16:41:50 -0700 (PDT) snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in Message id: :

OK first have a laugh. My PC at work has a touch screen, not that I ever use it. Normally it shuts down after do many minutes, but today there was a fly there and when it landed on the screen it turned it back on. > >But my question is about Acrobat reader.

Why bother? Try

JW

Try Palemoon, it's a fork of FF 24, IIRC. I gave up on FF a number of months ago, converting all my computers to Palemoon. I got fed up with the constant updates that made FF *less* usable and configurable. The final straw was the major interface changes and the need for at least

5 extensions and a multitude of customizations to reverse.
Reply to
Jerry Peters