5V NOR flash sources?

We've been using the Spansion AM29F400BT-70EF on a product. EOL'd, of course. Previously we used AMD and/or ST, but they're out of the 5V NOR business too. Is anyone left? I've seen press releases and recent datasheets from Numonyx, but they swear that the part numbers are bad, or that the parts are obsolete. I'm trying AMIC, but they don't appear to have distribution in the US, and their rep isn't jumping to help.

Must be TSOP, x16, 2-8 megabit density. Can probably use either top or bottom boot. We don't need many--maybe

2-10k annually.

Any leads?

--
newell  N5TNL