Re: Elston Monitor Documentation

Dale, did you get any response? I am trying to repair a Kaypro 16 monitor, it is Elston DM30-09 and I can't find schematics anywhere. There's a document on Bitsavers but it's for a DM30-12 and has 3x555 timers rather than the 2x555s on my board.

Reply to
Jon Bradbury

Do you really think that after *24 years* Dale will still be around, and/or even remember what response he did or did not get?

Reply to
Bertrand Sindri

My math says *26* years, but let's not nit-pick.

Reply to
tschw...