RE: Dead Sony T.V.'s.

I replaced the flyback, horizontal drive transformer, & every high voltage diode, & capacitor, just to save time, as I had a lot of "known" good parts to try. The geometry & overall picture was fine. I added a finned aluminum heat sink to the thin plate Sony heat sink, & now the set runs cool, & seems ok now. I will reasearch this later, & post my findings. Thanks to all for the input. Dani.

Reply to
Dani