RE: CTC 203 B + too high.

May sound simple, but I had one in from another shop with one of the signal transistors in the PWM power supply in backwards...worked ok, but B + went up & down with screen changes. Dani.

Reply to
Dani

Many thanks for the input, ..... but the signal transistors are good and installed correctly.... also, the smps is regulating OK, but at too high of a voltage, about

155 volts... it HOLDS good regulation with or without flyback load and with a AC line input from 90 to 130 volts. How do I reduce the regulation voltage? .... or is there another problem I am overlooking? electricitym . .
Reply to
electricitym