Radio Shack 22-168A

I have the above mentioned meter and have lost the software for the second time. I bought some third party software years back and now have neither. Does some kind hearted soul out there have the program?

snipped-for-privacy@fayettevilleohio.com

--
"God put us on Earth so that we will accomplish certain things in a
 lifetime - so far, I am so behind I will never die." - anon.

Hi Jim...

Failing getting a "real" copy, iff you have any old basic compiler, you might try this...

OPEN "COM1: 1200, N, 7, 2, RS, CS, DS, CD" FOR RANDOM AS #2 OPEN "test.dat" FOR OUTPUT AS #3 A$ = "D" FOR i = 1 TO 10 PRINT #2, A$ IN$ = INPUT$(14, #2) PRINT #3, TIME$, IN$ NEXT i CLOSE #2 CLOSE #3 END

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel

At 1200 baud even QBasic should work fine.

NSM

Thanks for the Prog! And WinXP and Basic is just a no go ;-)

Reply to
Jim

If you have VBScript on the XP box that may be able to do it. Be a total rewrite however.

NSM

Hi Jim...

If you like I could build it for you... either dos or windows, your choice.

Take care.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Weitzel