Question for the group...

Am working on a waffle iron that doesn't register when power is applied, suspecting the solid state relay on the control boad. Question is, who is it that has their logo looking like an R with a backwards J up against it? Once knew, now can't remember. Would appreiate any help. Part number is JH3001, if that helps.

Thanks much,

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Isn't that some kind of Standards or safety logo? A bit like the CE one?

Not a manufacturer I think.

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

Dave schrieb:

HTH

Reinhard

Reply to
Reinhard Zwirner

Placing the JH3001 relay type-number into a search engine should result in a lot of info/datasheets for a small AC relay with a 15A rating.

Any time you request information about an appliance, machine or electronic device, it's most helpful to you and others, if you include a brand name and model number of the appliance. Mentioning where you are in the world may also be helpful, as numerous devices are manufactured differently for use in different countries.

The relay you saw may just be a common electro-mechanical type, not an SSR.

I'd see if the power cord has continuity, and if not, in some countries a replaceable fuse is placed in the power cord plug.

-- Cheers, WB .............

Reply to
Wild_Bill

Aah. Apologies. I hadn't had my coffee yet, and made more than one mistake. The brand of the waffle iron is DeLonghi. Model WR25. And the logo is a backwards R butted up against a forward facing J. And, it is not a SSR, it appears to be a SS fuse, 15A. Thanks for the advice on finding it's datasheet. Will definetely check that out. Thanks to the group for all the replies and help. Will check out the links, too.

Much appreciated...

Dave

Reply to
Dave

To the OP: See also the altered Subject line.

Reply to
JeffM

As others have mentioned, that logo is the one UL uses on approved components (as apposed to products where they use "UL" in a circle). It is not a manufacturer's logo.

Reply to
greenpjs