PROBLEM! How to turn on power save!

I appologuise for bad English. Hope you will understand. I have Smile/KFC CA6748SL/CB6748SL. I don't know how to turn on power save on that monitor. When I hold down both function tasters I turn on auto run mode (with power save), but that lasts throught next power on. That how I know that this monitor is not broken, only I don't know how to permanently turn on power save. I've search the Internet for solution, but only what I have found is more people with same problems. Please help!

Reply to
studio.trid