Portable HD TV probelsm

Right half screen kinds acts like a roll down, Flickers

What do you call this? I'm from the days when all you had was vertical and horizontal hold

Is it temporary (lotsa storms recently)?

I say this because I've had TVs that lost all sound and then turned it on years later and was fine.

I've owned tub TVs for about a decade each. I had two old freq LCD TVs (BW, 1") that lasted twenty. Prolly would still work if freq did

--
	 Vasos Panagiotopoulos, Columbia'81+, Reagan, Mozart, Pindus
  blog: panix.com/~vjp2/ruminatn.htm - = - web:  panix.com/~vjp2/vasos.htm