Pool Pilot DIG-220 chlorine generator repair

Two years ago the DIG-220 salt water generator for our pool started acting up. The two line VFD display was displaying gibberish although the unit st ill functioned & generated chlorine. I got lucky and found failed solder

lder joints fixed it. Two years later my luck ran out and now the display is completely dead and the check system light is blinking a two short-one long-one short pattern. Have not been able to find out what this means. Up

eplaced all six. One of the fans was pretty sticky so a little WD-40 took care of that. Put it back together and still fubar. Bummer! I'm waiting to get my hands on a signal generator so I can do an ESR check on all caps on both boards but in the meantime, anyone have a schematic or service manu al, or any other suggestions for troubleshooting this unit? thanks, Russ S .

Reply to
rssalerno