Ping "Mark Zacharias"

Mark,

Lost your E-mail address from our previous transactions with the Mits VCR.

Got a new question for you. Do you guys do repairs on Sharp LCD projectors, or do you know anyone in the KC or Wichita area who does?

My XV-S96U blew a bulb a couple of weeks ago. Replaced the bulb, but the pj still won't got. Gotta be something bad inside, WAY beyond my capabilities.

Many thanks, and regards,

Jim in Missouri (Lakeside)

Reply to
Amenhotep

Hi, Him.

Sorry, don't do Sharp projectors - and the dealer around who did, doesn't anymore. Their tech who worked on them is doing air conditioners now.

My e-mail at work is:

snipped-for-privacy@labolgcbs.net

and reverse the domain name.

later.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

Thanks, Mark. Sharp gave me the name of an outfit in Independence--Frick Electronics. Guess I'll give them a call. I hate to dump my pj, as it has features that none of the new ones--at least those I can afford--have.

Jim

Reply to
Amenhotep