Ping Franc Zabkar

Franc--new reply of mine in the "Adapting a microphone to remote phantom power" thread. If you care to reply to it I'd be appreciative: regards reading the schematic for the WM-D6C you provided.

Thanks.

--
Save the Planet
Kill Yourself

- motto of the Church of Euthanasia (http://www.churchofeuthanasia.org/)
Reply to
David Nebenzahl

On Wed, 15 Apr 2009 11:45:12 -0700, David Nebenzahl put finger to keyboard and composed:

Sorry, I missed it.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar