Ping Dan Sofie

Happened to read a couple old posts and realized Dan hasn't been on the group for a while, maybe 3 or 4 years.

Where are ya, Dan? Still around? Still in the business?

Anyone got an update?

Mark Z.

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

Mark Z: I am still alive and still in business. I have been really busy with some large repair and installation contracts so I have not had a lot of extra time to read and post but I have been lurking around the sci.electronics.repair newsgroup to seek a few answers from time to time. I am starting to get caught up so you may see a little more of me now. Thanks for asking. Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair =2E =2E

Reply to
sofie

Mark Z: I am still alive and still in business. I have been really busy with some large repair and installation contracts so I have not had a lot of extra time to read and post but I have been lurking around the sci.electronics.repair newsgroup to seek a few answers from time to time. I am starting to get caught up so you may see a little more of me now. Thanks for asking. Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

Good news!

mz

Reply to
Mark D. Zacharias