Pilot TV - colors are blur

Dear friends, I have 5yr old 25 inch. Pilot (GRUNDING) TV that the colors make the screen to be very blur. If I watch it without colors (B/W) the picture is sharp.

Any ideas what to check?

Thanks, Miki

Reply to
mikib

I have not worked on your particular model, but can write in general. Put up a standard colour bar test pattern, and look at the responce with a scope at the chroma demodulator output. There is a chance that the demod section has a fault. I have seen everything from bad caps to other types of components cause this type of fault in a TV set.

--

Jerry G.
=====

 wrote in message
> Dear friends,
> I have 5yr old 25 inch. Pilot (GRUNDING) TV that the colors make the
> screen to be very blur.
> If I watch it without colors (B/W) the picture is sharp.
>
> Any ideas what to check?
>
> Thanks,
> Miki

Reply to