Philips Digital Rerrestrial Receiver DTR500/05

Hi all,

The Digital Receiver would not switch on. I opened it up, and there is I presume to be Fuse labeled F1 with the following marking on it : CQ MET T2A 250V.

Am I correct in assuming it is a fuse, and if it is, where can I get it in UK.

Thanks for your help.

Reply to
newbee

It is a 2 amp fuse with a "T" - that is time delay - rating. FWIW, if it is the mains power fuse in a switchmode power supply, it is highly unlikely that it will be the only problem. You can get one from any Maplin's store. It is a very common value. Its size will be 20mm.

Arfa

Reply to
Arfa Daily