pc's ps lc-b400atx burned component any schematic?

Hi. While i was working on my pc, it's ps literally started to burn out (flames and smoke). I've opened it and it is (or i think it is) a resistor placed nerby a curious arragement of two 1A diodes that are attached to a heat sink. It burned so badly that it almost made a hole in the printed circuit, so i can't know what was the value (or what it was). Does anyone have the schematic of these ps? The brand is Vision, but there are a hole of other brands that manufacture the same ps.

Best regards.

Reply to
electrotech

It's unlikely it was just a resistor randomly failing.

In truth, if the PCB is burnt, you're better off getting a replacement PSU.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore