Parts ID: Toshiba SD-400VU DVD Player

R808 - I need to verify the value. It's a bit discolored, but I think it is 1.7 ohms, 2 or 3 watts.

Also, where would I get one of these buggers?

Thanks!

Reply to
Mikey Dude

Could be wrong, but you seem to have mis-read the bands...unless this is a honking-big power resistor?

Reply to
webpa

I know for sure it is no smaller than 1 watt. brown, violet, gold, gold (as best as I can tell). That says 1.7 ohms to me.

Reply to
Mikey Dude