Panasonic video NV-F65EB, test pattern distorted.

Following happens when i watch TV via videotuner (not recording). When watching the testpattern from Denmark or Sweden the vertical white lines are zigzagging right and left for every horizontal white line in the pattern. Zigzagging can be up to 1 centimeter. It looks like too much antennasignal, but I have tried to lower antennasignal up to 40 dB/uV (heavy snow) but the problem is still there. Have scoped voltages to tuner and modulator, no ripple on scope. When watching ordinary TV (not testpattern) vertical lines are not steady. What am I missing?

Reply to
Jørgen Christensen

Probably bad ESR on electrolytic capacitors in the powersupply. With the oscilloscope you can't see that.

Greetings PP

news:4256af07$0$67259$ snipped-for-privacy@dreader2.cybercity.dk...

Reply to
eddumweer

Thanks, I will check the caps. I have just received an ESR tester from England today.

Regards Jørgen

Reply to
Jørgen Christensen