Panasonic startup problem

Hi All,

We have a problem with our Panasonic TX-W32D4F TV.

When it starts, it always starts in AV mode (AV3) with the sound muted. It has been dooing this since the kids have rumbled with the remote while the TV was starting.

It think this could be solved by using the remote, withiout going into the service menu (I think there is.'t anything in the service menu to configure start up channels ans so, the TV is supposed to start just the way he was shut down).

Does anybody have any idea what is wronmg and how it could be solved?

Kins regards,

Glenner003

Reply to
glenner003

Try to unplug power cord for an hour or so then retry.

I.

Reply to
buran

Thanks, I will try that immediatly, that I did't think on that one myself!

Thanks,

Glenner003

Reply to
glenner003