Panasonic PC-29XF10A

Found this beauty in the trash a few weeks ago, but probably should have left it there. It must have been dropped, have several cracks on the board spanning some 30-35 traces. Never backing away from a challenge, I went to work and patched it up. The set runs, but the vertical height is low, and the luminance signal is absent (the OSD/menu work fine). Doesn't appear to be any damage to the CRT shadow mask, so at this point it's probably worth trying to finish. That's where I need your help - does anyhave a schematic for this? The chassis # is YAPEDP218. I only need the signal & deflection areas, but if you only have the entire thing in PDF that's not a problem. Thanks for any help.

--
To reply via Email, remove NOSPAM from the address
Reply to

A PC-29XF20A schematic would probably be close enough.....

Reply to
Chris F.