SONY servce menu PROBLEM!

Unfortunely i have did wath you aren't supposed to doo. I messed with the service menu on my Sony KV-X2993E 29" 100Hz television. The problem is that under TDA 4686/4780 i turned off the FSW 2 DIS , and then the auto cut off also turned off. I turned auto cut off back on but then the on-screen menu turned almost black. Then i found out that when i put FSW 2 to on the manu becomes visible but the real picture goes black. I can't put the FSW 2 DIS back on, it is stucked to off. Is there anything i can do? I can't make both the menu and the normal picture visible at the same time. Please help me...

Reply to
Lanzar

I like it !!! I like it !!!

Reply to
kip

Reply to
Art

You will have to get the set properly set up, at an authorized Sony service centre. Each of the sets are different for their values, according to design tolerances. The cost will be depending on the amount of time it will take to get things back.

--

JANA _____

Reply to
JANA

I guess the newbie won't get any sympathy from the techs today. Free advice to newbies... or anyone: If you don't know what leever A does then leever B.

-- Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

the

Reply to
sofie

I have the TT-code to reset TDA4780, could that help me to then put back the right tings to ON. I read in the service manual that FSW1 should be ON. But i can't change it. It changes directly back to OFF by itself... The chassie is AE2F

Reply to
Lanzar