Panasonic F60 error

Dont have the unit here for a model # . Its about 2 years old still in its box and looking new .

DVD recorder and VCR unit . When its plugged in a row of 00000 scan in a row a few times then F60 . No functions respond . When a tape is pushed into the vcr it takes it in kind of ``jerky`` does not load tape Ejects `jerky`` also I have removed both decks and still get the same F60 . The power supply has none of those regulator packs . This unit has no amplifiers either .

Reply to
Ken G.

My posts are getting LOST

Reply to
Ken G.

Well with this low content thats no problem :)

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

Maybe you should too.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Here it is again incase the educated missed it .

Panasonic F60 error Dont have the unit here for a model # . Its about 2 years old still in its box and looking new . DVD recorder and VCR unit . When its plugged in a row of 00000 scan in a row a few times then F60 . No functions respond . When a tape is pushed into the vcr it takes it in kind of ``jerky`` does not load tape =A0=A0Ejects `jerky`` also I have removed both decks and still get the same F60 . The power supply has none of those regulator packs . This unit has no amplifiers either .

Sence the first post on this i looked in the manual and it does not cover F60 . I took the power suppy out and tested the capacitors and all good , no shorted zeners . This unit has no use on it . I`d like to see it work

Reply to
Ken G.

meat plow said ,, maybe you should too,,

Now can you honestly find anything in that statement that helped anyone in any way ? I wish you well .

Reply to
Ken G.

It will help people who don't want to see your repetitive posts and attention seeking ############# Panasonic F60 error ###### HELP headers.

Reply to
Meat Plow

How about getting a model number like you've been asked and we'll take it from there.

Reply to
Meat Plow

Meat plow i would rather not receive help from you . After your responces i dont trust you or believe you . I am in search of educated technicians however i wish you well .

Thanks all who may have looked at this

Reply to
Ken G.

I couldn't care less who you trust or believe or even if you live or die. I told you to get a model number just like others did. If you can't do that then kindly f*ck off and come back only when you learn a little Usenet etiquette and the art of cooperation.

Reply to
Meat Plow