** Panasonic DVD-L10 Question **

I have one of these Panasonic DVD-L10 portable DVD players with a problem, and hope someone can help.

1) Does anyone know if this unit's firmware is flashable, or if chip replacement is necessary?

2) If the unit is flashable, where is a good source for the latest (last) region 1 firmware and flash utility?

Many thanks in advance...

** To respond, remove the crap from my addy... **
Reply to
prc1