OT Why is a gyroscope called a gyroscope?

Some of use have know Willaim for years, and know his dry sense of humor. You should talk to him in person, or on the phone some time. :)

Michael A. Terrell

Thank you. It is appreciated.

Now, let's get back to what this group is about. I have no desire to ever again break the peace of this group.

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

Didn't he run the Barzun and Baily circus?

Reply to
mm

Do you feel it's okay to use strong language, then object when it's thrown back at you (whether seriously or in humor)?

Reply to
William Sommerwerck

I too am a victim of one of Bill's sick ass jokes. He is a huge sick ass joker. When I am trying to sell my wares so I can slide food across my table to feed my hunger children. Sick ass bill is cracking weird jokes about spinal taps crap. Bill apparently believe his convoluted or obscure references makes him look smart. Maybe Bill has too much time on his hands. Maybe he should get a job at something he is good at. How about in the shipping department at Keeblers! Wish Allen would chime in he really puts Sick ass Bill in his place............................. .

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

No one in their right mind wants that 23EGP22 CRT.

Michael A. Terrell

hrown

Wrong Einstien not a 23EGP22 and FYI I I SOLD my CRT thru another forum and he is very happy with it.

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

That was posted from a different computer. I used that sig file for months before switching computers, so shove it. It was intended to piss off idiots, and I see that it still works.

BTW, What's wrong? No threats of bodily harm by email this time?

PLONK on a second newsgroup.

Michael A. Terrell

?

Yea Sure .................. BTK :)

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

?

Yea Sure .................. BTK :)

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

?

Yea Sure .................. BTK :)

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

-

up

for

iss

me?

That was posted from a different computer. I used that sig file for months before switching computers, so shove it. It was intended to piss off idiots, and I see that it still works. BTK :)) My Evil cloned personality got all of you !

What;s wrong Sick Ass Bill and his circle of good buddies

Your a stupid Jerk and you freely admit it

- a Usenet "apology"

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

Don't waste your time, David. He loves to troll and stir up crap, and won't stop as long as anyone replies.

As someone else pointed out by email, he appears to be mentally ill. Just kill file him. Of course, Google group users don't have a clue what 'Kill File' or 'PLONK' means. :(

BTW, this is the computer in my shop. It has been almost two years since I was able to do any repairs, but my health is finally showing some improvement. I will likely post more from here, than the computer in my bedroom, if things continue to improve. :)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

IP address: 69.135.185.30 Reverse DNS: cpe-69-135-185-30.woh.res.rr.com. Reverse DNS authenticity: [Verified] ASN: 10796 ASN Name: SCRR-10796 IP range connectivity: 1 Registrar (per ASN): ARIN Country (per IP registrar): US [United States] Country Currency: USD [United States Dollars] Country IP Range: 69.128.0.0 to 69.143.255.255 Country fraud profile: Normal City (per outside source): Enon, Ohio Country (per outside source): US [United States] Private (internal) IP? No IP address registrar: whois.arin.net Known Proxy? No Link for WHOIS: 69.135.185.30

Irvin doesn't realize it, but there is a lot of information on him in the public domain, or that every time he posts through Google Groups people have a good idea where he is located.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

http://www.flickr.com/photos/materrell/
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

.res.rr.com.

5

I realize you are a Jerk. I would enjoy a visit from you .............................. 9030 SE

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

rom

uch

*

oh.res.rr.com.

s]

255

I actual have family (possibly mentally disturbed also) living 5 minutes from you.

Reply to
ancient-time-traveler

That's great to hear... Hope things continue to improve.

Reply to
PeterD

Thank you. It's been a little over eight years since the problems started, but I never gave up. :)

Michael A. Terrell