OT--Actual elecytronics repair question

As far as I know the product for repairing window heater strips is still available.

However I do recall there was an MG Chemicals product for restoring conductive pads:

or

Which is not listed at MG Chemicals, perhaps obsolete?

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
          (604)872-5757 (Pinballs, Jukes, Video Games)
                      www.flippers.com
John Robertson

I've had some luck restoring conductive-rubber pads using a conductive dry lubricant called NeoLube No. 2. It's a graphite suspension in isopropyl alcohol, with a small amount of a binder. Clean the back of the rubber pad (possibly even roughen it a bit with very fine sandpaper), then paint it on and let it dry.

It's available from Micro-Mark and other online vendors.

Reply to
Dave Platt

I would use contact cleaner and clean the power switch. Dirty switch can act like the module or micro did not see the command.

Reply to
Charles Lucas