No sound - 2003 Honda accord stereo

All display functions, CD etc work but no sound at all which leads me to a believe it may be a failed power amp. Are these easily repairable (ie; bad caps) or should I send it out to a repair shop?

Reply to
mark

Since the power amp could be on a separate fuse, I'd start by making sure there is 12 volts to the amp, or at least check all the fuses.

--Tim

Reply to
Tim Schwartz