NLE MS-230 Miniscope Problem

Hi, all. I have a Non Linear Systems (NLE) miniscope model MS-230 that I've had for years. It recently died, and it appears to be a power supply problem. The batteries were changed and are OK.

Does anybody know where I can find a diagram for the scope? I'd really like to fix it.

Thanks.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Well, turns out I already have the diagram for the MS-215, which should be substantially similar to the MS-230. It was tucked away in files I hadn't looked at in 15 years! So, guess I'm good to go.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Would you share that MS-215 circuit diagram?? It will be greatly appreciated.

Have a good day. PepeCui

--
pepecuis
Reply to