New ESR meter from Peak

Thanks for all your comments so far, much appreciated.

I must admit that I like to keep web pages crisp and cross-browser-friendly.

Cheers all,

Jez

--
Jeresid
Reply to

Hi again Jez, Nice to see you here too. We need more sensible people on this newsgroup. :)

Rgds Bob

Reply to
Bob Parker

Hi Jez,

I second Bob's remarks. Will be ordering another 20ESR units later today. Sales are good and no complaints.

John AnaTek Corporati>Hi again Jez,

Reply to
John Bachman