Need schematic for Hitachi Rasterops MC-8115 monitor

Brightness fluctuating. Otherwise excellent.

Reply to
Splork

have you did any tension verify? the b+ is correct? the high tension?

Reply to
inty's world

BUT HE DOESNT HAVE A CIRCUIT TO FIND OUT YHE VOLTAGES AND TEST POINTS DOES HE?

Reply to
Eric H

I have not opened the case yet. If I do without a schematic, then I may be faced with reassembling it without a fix or leaving it apart for an undetermined time. I would prefer a sustained effort until resolved so I will wait for a schematic.

Since the image is perfect and undistorted in any way I would assume generally that the power supply is not the issue. Only the image brightness is varying on it's own with no pattern. Seems to be mostly brighter rather than darker as images go, sometimes the changes are slow 1-3 seconds, others are more rapid. Almost like a flickering fluorescent lamp going bad or a stream of morse code modulating the cathode. Feels like a cold solder joint affecting the kinescope cathode or drive. Schematic would help a lot.

Reply to
Splork

Yeah, I am kinda lost without a schematic.

Maybe k>

Reply to
Splork

Calm down.