Need Help to ID a MOSFET

This is made by ST.

33E948 China P4ONE 03L-20 This is all that is written on it.I have tried all of searches I could.Thanks
Reply to
yoda439

what is its package style?

Reply to
Andrew Kibler

"p40ne" in google gets a result from Chipdocs. The part number is STP40NE03-L20 according to them. However, the ST site says it is STP40NF03-L20

Could this be the one?

Reply to
Ross Herbert

Datasheet here:-

Colin

Reply to
Colin Horsley

Hi,

This is probabally an STP40NE, where the "0" in the number is a "zero" and not an upper case "oh". Manufactured by ST microelectronics I believe.

Reply to
Ian French

PainintheAmp