Need fuel line for chain saw.

I have a small chain saw that won't start. It is a Poulan model 2075 and the fuel line has deteriorated to the point that the filter fell off inside the gas tank.

My assumption is that flakes from the deteriorating line have got into the carb and this is what is stopping it from cranking.

When I look at the online, .pdf manual they don't seem to list fuel lines as an item that I can purchase from Poulan so, what I'm wondering is, where would this type of fuel line be available?

It is some kind of plastic and measures about 3.5mm ( .136" ) on the outside diameter.

Your help will be appreciated.

Reply to
limeylew

I got this DVD where this woman is holding a gun to another woman's head. A man goes to save the woman so he goes to his car and opens his trunk and all he can see is a chainsaw so he takes that and starts it up and walks up to the woman holding the gun and saws off her arm and you see the arm fall to the ground with the gat still in the hand and she turns around and starts running and the man catches up with her and he saws off half of her left leg and she starts to fall down and he starts sawing her pussy and all the way up her stomach and chest up her head and while he's doing that she's screaming and then she screamed "i take it all back pete rose belongs in the hall of fame."

Reply to
Curtis Brown

Learn about periods and how to lick them off the private parts of your father.

Reply to
Bill Palmer