NEED front LCD for Motorola T720 Cell phone

Not the main color screen but the one that is visible on the front when the phone is in the closed position. Approx size of 2 1/2 cm X 1 cm. Thanks in advance for anyone that can email me with some help.

Reply to
Barry & Nikki

You have to order this from the Motorla service only. I do not think they will sell you the part, but ask you to bring in the phone for them to replace it.

If you go directly to Motorola, they will send you to their service rep.

Jerry G. ======

Reply to
Jerry G.