Need a Kurzweil schematic

Hi all,

I have a Kurzweil PC-88 keyboard with a dead left channel main output. Both channels work properly via the headphones. Can someone point me in the direction of a schematic? I have a donor keyboard but the outputs board on it has other issues that make swapping the two not practical. I'm hoping I can identify the components that make up the left channel output and just swap them individually.

Reply to
JM

i service a lot of casio keyboards and the most common thing to go wrong with them is bad headphone sockets - this often causes one or both channels to cut out due to the internal switches in the socket - try swapping over the headphone socket from the good board

Reply to
Neilish

Thanks, I'll investigate that. I'm pretty sure the signal does not "pass through" the headphone jack, because as far as I can remember the line outs continue to work with headphones connected... but I'll double check!

Reply to
JM