Nakamichi CR-1: Service Manual/ plan needed

I need a circuit diagram for a Tape Deck (Cassette Recorder)Nakamichi CR-1. At playback, the positive amplitudes one channel is too flat (sorry for my english). There are 2 transistors near the cinch-connectors, does anyone know their function? Both are connected to the same "wire" at the board, so for me this makes no sense.

Stefan

Reply to
Stefan Brunert