Moving lips radio.

I have owned it for years.Little transistor novelty radio.What makes those lips move when the radio is playing? cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Maybe this?

gonzo

Those have a special R5D3 type transistor in them with moving leads .

Reply to
Ken G.

Is that from the same family as the earlier R2D2 one ?

N Cook

No. He gets them from his freind "Skippy".

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida