Need 110V flexible gooseneck extension

Can anyone point me to a website where I can get a flexible gooseneck outdoor floodlight extender to fit a standard 110V lamp base? Like the one pictured here, but shorter and one that will hold its shape like flexible metal conduit that romex cable goes in. Only need about a 12" extender. I swear I can find this on the net or anywhere.

Thanks,

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck