Mitsubishi U65 VCR component ident question!

I've repaired the p.s. in my U65 that recently smoked (caught it before it went into complete meltdown thankfully!!!) and it works but the multi-function display is dead. 2 small resistors are smoked on the diplay/timer pcb behind the front panel- R812 and R813 Could some kind soul give me the values of them please?! Also the voltage rating of the zener D822 beside them? THANKS! I used to frequent this group years ago when I was working at a local consumer electronics repair shop, and I will never forget the help I've received from the people here! An absolute goldmine of knowledge is here! Thanks again!

-Graeme

Reply to
nutprof

Can no-one help me with these 2 resistors? Please?

Reply to
nutprof

try eserviceinfo.com, see if the schematic is there. good luck B

thanks for the advice, but no luck.... :(