TEAC VCR Question Model MV-6080G

I have an aging Teac VCR which either doesn't have a battery, or its battery is U/S. Whenever the power goes off, we have to reset the channels, time, etc..

I opened it up to see if I could find and replace the battery. But nothing that was visible to me looked anything like what a battery might look like.

Can someone help me out here?

I did a search on the web for "teac" +MV-6080G. I found one hit. It's an article from an online magazine called Silicon Chip from 2002 about a technician's stories about his experiences with various consumer electronic goods. But the problem was not related to what I need to know. And I couldn't find any link on the site that I could ask them a question.

Thanks

Reply to
Martin Taylor

I don't think these VCR's ever did anything _except_ lose the time, programming etc if the power goes down, or just briefly blips. They usually keep the channel tuning.

Ross

(To get email address ROT 13) ebff snipped-for-privacy@lnubb.pbz

Reply to
RMD