Maxell Batteries

Hello, all and I'd welcome any input on subject quality relative to equivalents available from Duracell or Energizer. The Maxell SR626SW (Eveready 377) Silver Oxide and CR2016 Lithium cells are standard usage in electronic watches, and I'd like to focus on these. Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

--
J. B. Wood	            e-mail: arl_123234@hotmail.com
Reply to

Maxell makes a good battery and have been around for many year. At the same time, we bulk-purchase our button cells.

Peter Wieck Melrose Park, PA

Reply to
peterwieck33

I don't have data on silver & lithium, but when it comes to alkalines most brands are not far apart in capacity. Silly advertising budgets don't increase the capacity it turns out.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

True. Energizer (tm) batteries are supposed to have enhanced anti-leak protection. This appears to be accurate. I recently replaced some that were in a cheapo digital camera I keep in my car for accidents. They had been full, but had not leaked fluid at all even though completely dead after a few years of current microdrainage. Like most devices, the 'off' setting (move a slide to cover the lens) apparently just puts it into a low-power standby mode. They had endured a few winters (min -30C) and summers (max

+50C? interior) as well.

Despite that, I plan to leave them loose in the case in the future.

Reply to
Mike_Duffy