Looking for some big variacs in the UK

Hi all,

I'm new to this group, but I thought people here might be able to help with this question.

I'm looking for some big variacs for motor control and science projects. I've got a couple already but they're open-frame and I'm fed up of having to put them in an enclosure and switch off the power to adjust them. Plus I'm planning to build them into a power supply and I'd like another for experiments.

I'm looking for an enclosed, bench variac in a 240 V / 10 A rating or higher. I also might need a 415 V / 10 A variac in the future, but this could be open-frame, and I might consider a faulty three phase unit. Please let me know if you have anything available, or know of any good sources of surplus.

Best wishes,

Chris Tidy

Reply to
christopher.tidy

They come up on Ebay frequently.

--
*A journey of a thousand sites begins with a single click *

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I'll keep an eye on eBay. Thanks for the suggestion.

Chris

Reply to
Christopher Tidy