looking for a school on how to install surveillance system

can someone tell me where a school in Los Angeles or around the los angeles that tech in depth training on professional installation of surveillance system for home and business i live in Lancaster calif

Reply to
jermaine3

There probably isn't a school that has a course that teaches this as a specific course. Is you have some general knowledge in connecting low-voltage electronics, can work well with your hands, and are willing to work your way up, you may be able to get a job as a helper or apprentice at a security installation company and learn as you work. You should start with a few books on low-voltage wiring. I don't have any specific titles, but look for books about telephone wiring, computer networking, and secuity systems. Good luck to you.

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver