Loewe Q4000 TV problems

=_NextPart_000_0021_01C5F27E.A280FA90 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi=20

I try to repair a LOEWE Q4000 with some problems. The first problem was the EHT was bad it was arcing inside the tv set. Replaced it and now when I switched it on, there is no picture and I = have to turn up the G2 to see the picture. Also the color of the picture = is pink (iso white).(With picture generator connected and set to color = bars) replaced the colors ICs ( all 3 TDA 6111Q with no result) When i switch the set of for a moment and I put it back on there is no = picture and I have to turn the G2 back up to see the picture. Voltage at = that moment of G2 is around 190V when i turn it up to 300V the picture = is back vissible.

TIA

Rik

Reply to
bwana