Li 2.8V 0.65AH battery wanted...

Hi,

I'm looking to replace a blown Li 2.8V 0.65AH NVR backup battery in a piece of kit.

The original battery is marked "Catalyst Research B-600", but I cannot find new ones anywhere.

Any ideas gratefully received. An alternative small battery would be useable.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Hi,

I'm looking to replace a blown Li 2.8V 0.65AH NVR backup battery in a piece of kit.

The original battery is marked "Catalyst Research B-600", but I cannot find new ones anywhere.

Any ideas gratefully received. An alternative small battery would be useable.

Thanks

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis

like this here:

ryan weihl

Nope - that's just 2 AAs tied together, This is a wierd thing, and its a lithium, not NiMH

Reply to
Mike Deblis

Is that for a medical device? Try

they show Catalyst Research batteries in their online applications catalog but not by model number, rather by the equipment in which it is used.

Reply to
Juan Jimenez

piece

find

Thanks for the various suggestions. In the end I used a CR2450 3V Lithium in an SMD carrier, fixed to the PCB and wired to the old connections. This is about 8mm high and 30mm or so in diameter, so it fits very nicely. It's only

620mAH rather than 650mAH, but who cares... Seems to work fine. Draw is about 20uA, so I've a couple of years before this one blows up...

Mike

Reply to
Mike Deblis