Leaking electrolytic capacitors

Hi,

I am working on a circuit board which all electrolytic capacitors are leaking and the acid dissolved to the FR4 circuit board. I would like to clean up the damaged area fully before insert all new capacitors. I am wondering if I need to spay any kind of chemical to the damage area to neutralize the acidic area?

Thanks

Eric

Reply to
Eric

Eric.... another recent post "Leaking capictor cleanup" asking for exactly the same information.... Look it up and read the replies. Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

Reply to
Sofie